Student Placement Information
In order for us to be able to help you with job placement services, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- A Special Education Student with an Active IEP
- Must be 16 years or older
- 2.0 GPA or higher
- Must have a good attendance record with NO truancies
Required Documents:Top of Page
- Packet- Complete every page in the Student Work Packet attached below including the I-9 and W4 attachments. Make sure ALL forms are signed and dated.
- Work Permit- If you are under age 18, you will need to obtain a Work Permit Application and Contract at your school Attendance Office.
- Social Security Card - Include a copy of your social security card.
- Picture ID- Include a copy of a picture ID. (School ID, State ID, or Driver’s License)
Print & complete each of the attachments below:
Any Questions?Top of Page
Workability I Coordinator
Cell: (530) 440-5932
Workability I Program Assistant
Cell: (530) 780-6839